Posted by Daniel1
Well, there are many answers to that, but one thing I can say through my personal experience is that whatever you do, the main goal is not to ‘give up’. You'll have ups and downs, just like any business whether it's online or offline. But I can tell you, anyone who is successful in business, the key ingredient is to stick with it and never give up.
I see far too many times people trying and not sticking with one thing because they're looking for a quick-rich method. Having this mentality only sets one up to fail. Why? Because if they don't succeed in a short amount of time, they get depressed and give up and go to the next shiny thing that comes their way (and failing on that too).
Okay, having said that, I was just wanting to prepare you for the right mindset when selling PLR products. Because whatever method you take what I'm about to share with you, the main things to keep in mind is 'not to give up'.
So... below are 22 top ideals that I find that work with using PLR products.
22 Top Ideas to Make Money from Using PLR Products
- Creating a membership site to add the PLR content to and charge a monthly fee. Great to get monthly recurring income.
- The most important is to rebrand the PLR making it your very own. By doing so you'll not only own the item but you create instant authority in that particular niche.
- Combine a number of PLR content into one, making it more valuable and more informative. This can be ideal for PLR articles, by consolidating a number of high-quality articles into one ebook.
- Create your very own podcast series from reading out the material. Or even hire a voice talent to do this for you. A great way to make any information more valuable.
- Create a coaching product and course. By doing so, you not only selling a great product, but you're gaining instant authority. By doing so you can then charge a premium price for this as the product will now be a high-ticketed item.
- Use the content for your email marketing campaigns as a sales copy. Giving your list professional content and interesting material to read.
- Create weekly or monthly content to deliver to your mailing list as paid content. So you're now charging people to join your list for the valuable information you'll provide.
- Create a webinar from the PLR content, which is an ideal way to gain more influence and sell more products at the end of the webinar.
- Start selling products of your very own to start building an army of affiliates to promote your products. A great way to make extra sales.
- Create a video series and courses using the material. Do the speaking yourself or hire someone else to do this for you. A great way to create and sell video courses.
- Rebrand ebooks with affiliates links, and give those ebooks away for free. A great way to get that ebook to go viral with your affiliate links within.
- Another great thing to do is what a lot of people don't think of is to translate the material into other languages. By doing so, you'll be selling to a whole different market.
- Use the content for your blog. A great way to save time on writing and the research that needs to be put into an article.
- Use articles for article marketing. Another great method to build backlinks, authority, and perfect for SEO.
- Use PLR products as affiliate bonuses. A great way to make more commissions. It's been proven that those who give away bonuses when promoting a product make more sales.
- Build your list by giving away free content. A great and proven method to build one's list fast. Entice them to stay on your list by giving away more free content over time.
- Create autoresponder messages to your mailing list. A great method to give instant influence to your list and quickly build a relationship with them.
- Sell PLR products on digital delivery sites such as TradeBit.com and PayLoadz.com. A great way to sell products without having your own website.
- Sell the content on auction sites such as eBay.com. People are always looking for great products like these.
- Resell the products with the licenses, giving the product more value by reselling the license so the buyer can do the same.
- Sell products on social media by using such 3-party platforms as PayHip. Create pages, communities, and stores without owning your own website.
- Selling ebooks on the largest known bookstore online, Amazon.com. Submit them to the Kindle Direct Publishing platform.
This is only a fraction of what you can be doing with PLR products. But the list I mentioned above are some of the best ways to use PLR products, and if you're not at least doing 5 or more of them, then I highly recommend you do. And if you haven't tried any of them or at least all of them at one time or another, then I suggest you try these methods out.