Do you hate the spring? Do you run at the site of a dog or cat? Do you carry around tissues wherever you go? You’re not alone. 51 Ways to Reduce Allergies can help!
Did you know:
- Approximately 55 percent of all U.S. citizens test positive to one or more allergens.
- Allergies cost the health care system about $18 billion annually.
- Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic disease in the United States.
On average, 18.4 million adults and 6.7 children are diagnosed with hay fever each year.
- Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, is the reason for over 15 million doctor office visits each year.
Did you also know:
- Where you buy your honey can reduce your pollen allergy.
- Colorful flowers are less bothersome than plain ones.
- The right vitamins and herbs can help allergy sufferers
- Ionizing air cleaners are NOT all they’re cracked up to be.
- Alcohol can make allergies worse.
Find all these tips and more! Start putting those tissues away! Get Your Copy Of 51 Ways to Reduce Allergies, Today!
Within this package you will find the following modules: