How To Become Better At Networking To Build Long-Lasting Connections and Grow Your Business or Career. Do you enjoy the comforts of being able to work from home, choosing your own hours, and even your own location of work, but feel like you are missing out on all of the benefits of networking?
Networking is traditionally something done while in the office and at big networking events. But in our modern world, many employees have more flexibility when it comes to where they get to work, and that often does not include the office.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Picking the right contacts to add to your virtual network.
- How to make new virtual connections from anywhere in the world, without looking like a sales pitch
- How to nurture your current connections so all your past work doesn’t go to waste.
- Some of the best virtual networking tools that you use to make it easier to connect with others, including Zoom and Slack.
- All about virtual etiquette to help you master the virtual meeting and get ahead.
- How to make virtual networking work, even when you are an introvert.
- How to come up with the best networking strategy to finally see success.
- The importance of social media and which sites to use.
- How to connect your social media to your invites and other items for all of your connections.
- The best way to keep all of your work professionals is when you reach out to others on your list.
- How to make it easy for all connections to find you on social media, no matter which one you use.
- How you can start on virtual networking, no matter what industry you are in.
- And much more!
Within this package you will find the following modules:
1 - Ebook
2 - Checklist
3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
4 - Mindmap
5 - Sales Page
6 - Optin Page
7 - Graphics
8 - Email Swipes
9 - Social Media Images