Tired of getting small results? Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Scale Your Email Marketing To The Next Level With Amazon SES. Do you know there’s an email marketing service that allows you to send transactional emails without worrying being marked as spam?
Unless you’re really spamming, there are 99% of chances that your email will pass the spam filter, and land safely into the main inbox. If you’re tired of paying too much money only to send a small number of emails, you’ll be happy once you use this email service. Because it only costs you what you use.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Pay only for what you use and cut costs while sending mass emails with Amazon SES.
- Benefit from Amazon SESs’ reputation for effect bulk messaging.
- Send 62,000 emails every month for free using Amazon EC2 hosted applications.
- A solution used and trusted by fortune 500 companies.
- Amazon SES has a very high email sending limitation.
- And the list goes on and on.
Using Amazon SES will bring your business to the next level and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- How to get started with Amazon Simple Email Service.
- The easiest way to send email using Amazon SES console.
- The complete guide to using Amazon SES console
- How to send easily email using Amazon SES SMTP
- How to send email using the Amazon SES API by integrating it with other platforms/services.
- How to use the configuration settings so you can track the number of send, delivery, open, click, bounce, and complaint events for each email you send.
- How to set up dedicated IP pools to separate your transactional email with communication email. Once you set it up, you’ll no longer be worried about spam filters. Everything is safe and secured.
- Learn how to monitor your sending activity to measure your email marketing performance.
- The easy guide to understanding your SES sender's reputation to make sure your email delivery rate will never go down.
- How to use Amazon SES to handle underlying mail-receiving operations such as communicating with other mail servers, scanning for spam and viruses, and many more.