Product Description

Let's begin by using an old case study to lay the groundwork for how goals are among the most crucial components you need to have in order to be successful in almost anything you set out to do.

To find out how many Yale's graduating seniors had clear, written goals for the future, researchers polled the class of 1953. The response is only about 3% did. Researchers then surveyed the Class of 1953 survivors 20 years later and discovered that the 3% with goals had amassed more personal wealth compared to the other 97% of the class put together!

Within this package you will find the following modules:

Lead Capture
Graphics Source