Home Forum Membership Support Which License Products To Sell On eBay

Which License Products To Sell On eBay

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant
    @mughal86

hi.

Which license products can be sold on eBay, plz guide. I can’t check the bulk license file individually, i can check from product web page on. Also what’s advice for selling products in bulk

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant
    @mughal86

also if i make membership site, can i add personal use rights products for members, with personal use rights products

Daniel Taylor
    Keymaster
    @daniel27lt

Hi Abdussalam @mughal86

Which license products can be sold on eBay, plz guide. I can’t check the bulk license file individually, i can check from product web page on. Also what’s advice for selling products in bulk

You can sell any resellable product you want. Though I do recommend when selling on platforms like eBay and Amazon, not to sell the license or let anyone know it’s a resellable product.

There is nothing against doing that, but from personal experience on platforms like those, you will make more sales.

The reason being is a lot of people don’t know what resellable products are on platforms like that, and if they’re going to buy it from you, they’re buying it for the content to learn from. Just some word of advice.

Also if I make membership site, can i add personal use rights products for members, with personal use rights products

Yes, you can.

I hope this has helped.

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action".

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which License Products To Sell On eBay’ is closed to new replies.