What are the suitable price tags for reselling?
February 1, 2020 at 4:45 AM #252101kolu getayaParticipant@kgetayaPost count: 1
Hello! I’m free subscriber. Can I know, If I will upgraded to premium package what prices can I resell these digital products. Is it my own customize price or your fixed price?June 3, 2020 at 8:02 PM #254602Joey JayParticipant@joeyjayPost count: 16
I know this question was posted months ago, but this is a question that I, myself, get asked a lot from my own customers on many of my resale based sites, so, I figured I would answer it none the less as I am certain others have, do or will have the same question…
When it comes to pricing, the price you set is completely up to you, HOWEVER, many times, the product license will have some “rules” you must adhere to.
Some licenses will even display a minimum price you can sell the item for. If so, you should adhere to it and set the price at, or above, that minimum price.
No matter what you do, however, you should NEVER sell it for some stupid crazy low ball price… unless a bargain bin clientele is what you’re aiming for.
Many people think it’s easier to sell 10 items for $1 than it is to sell 1 item for $10… that is such BS, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, it is actually just as, if not easier, to sell 1, or even 2, $15 items as it is to sell 10 items for $1…
So, before I get too winded (too late, I know), the answer to your question is this:
1. Check the license file to see if there is a minimum price and sell at, or above, that amount.
2. Do some research and see what others are selling copies for and price it competitively.
3. Do NOT be one of those who sells everything for $1 or $2.95 because you think you’ll sell more… The only thing you’re going to guarantee is that you will have to work twice as hard to come close to what you’d make selling fewer items at a fair price.
This is also a great time for me to mention Split Testing…
When in doubt, set up 2 different sales pages with 2 different prices. Send half your visitors to one sales page and the other half of your visitors to the 2nd sales page and see which one grabs more actual sales…
If you’re not familiar with split testing, either Google it, or message me and I’d be happy to go into more detail for you.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members will help you out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.