April 27, 2020 at 7:42 AM #253856
Martin VictorParticipantPost count: 1
How can I privatize a PDF with my name in scripted on itJune 2, 2020 at 5:29 PM #254589
Joey JayParticipantPost count: 15
I realize this is a month+ old, however, for anyone else looking for the same information or who may have the same question, I have decided to post a response anyway.
If you have access to the original source file, there are several ways to add a “watermark” or “signature”.
(1) Adobe Acrobat is awesome, but can be pricey.
(2) Google Docs is an awesome app and is available free of charge.
(3) Microsoft Office now offers free accounts for basic usage of their primary apps such as Word and Excel. You can easily add a signature or watermark using MS Word.
If you have ONLY the PDF and you are ALLOWED to edit, or alter, the file to add a watermark, then there are a variety of online tools and resources that will enable you to add watermarks to PDFs online or directly on your computer.
Here are just a couple.
There are also some free image editors that can process PDFs. The open source (FREE) program GIMP can add watermarks to PDF files. Gimp has a rather high learning curve, so if you’re not used to image editors, this may not be a viable solution, but it is an option none the less.
If you need further assistance, let me know and I’d be happy to give you a hand.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members who help you out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.