Home Forum Say Hello My honest opinion about ads.

My honest opinion about ads.

Ronald Paulus
    Participant
    @drlove

Hi,

I was looking to upgrade my membership.

However, with all these annoying Google ads plastered all over the place (especially the bottom popups) I think the quality of this site has gone down.

Are these ads also in the Pro Version?

Angela
    @CDDiva
    Support Team
    Keymaster
    @plrdatabasesupport

Hi Ronald,

I understand your concern and I’m sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, regardless of the membership, there are ads. This is so we can lower the cost of the overall membership plans and prices.

We have been thinking about not displaying ads for premium members, but this will come at a higher cost within any premium plan.

I hope this has helped answer your questions.

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Angela
    @CDDiva

Trust me Ronald, the ads are worth it to keep the costs for membership down.

If they bother you that much tho, I use an ad blocker by ADBlock on my Chrome browser, and it basically kills 99% of all internet ads everywhere.

I don’t have it set here, because the ads here I don’t consider intrusive, and it does help keep costs down,
    but on other sites that are truly inundated with ads (been on the Weather Channels website lately, WOW!!) it can be very annoying, and since I consider weather and news websites to be a public service, I do block them out….

Even tho I might be considered biased, this is the best site for PLR on the net, and believe me, after 26 years with plr, I can say that with perfect honesty!

Plan Your Life In Color!

Evergreen Is The New Black!

Learn Teach Share Knowledge!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My honest opinion about ads.’ is closed to new replies.