Home Forum Membership Support Login issues- PLR Newbie

Login issues- PLR Newbie

S v
    Participant
    @s

Hi,

I purchased PLR Newbie through JVZoo in Jan. I forgot my password, and tried to reset it. However, I keep getting the incorrect user name & password message even using the newly generated password. Could you please enable me to access the course again?

I’ve submitted a ticket a few days ago, but haven’t got a response yet.

Thanks
    S

Angela
    @CDDiva
    S v
    Participant
    @s

Hi Angela,

No, I have access to JV Zoo. I’m trying to access PLR Newbie.

When I click on this link (https://www.plrdatabase.net/lessons/plr-newbie/login/), I get incorrect user name/ password. So I click on “Forgot password”, and get an auto-generated password mailed to me. But when I try to login with the new password, I still get the same error message of incorrect user name/password. This happens every time I try to login to PLR Newbie.

Angela
    @CDDiva

I will have to alert @plrdatabasesupport @daniel-taylor

There was a major database maintenance a few days ago, maybe that’s the problem

hang in there

Plan Your Life In Color!

Evergreen Is The New Black!

Learn Teach Share Knowledge!

Daniel Taylor
    Keymaster
    @daniel27lt

Hi @s and thanks @CDDiva

I do believe we have sorted this out for you. Please let me know if this is correct or if you’re needing further assistance.

Thanks.

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action".

S v
    Participant
    @s

Hi Daniel, I just checked. I’m still having the same issue. I get a new password sent to me, but for some reason the login page does not accept the new password.

Angela
    @CDDiva
    Daniel Taylor
    Keymaster
    @daniel27lt

Hi @s and thanks @CDDiva

I’m sorry to hear this. I recommend creating a support ticket here:

https://www.plrdatabase.net/support/

Let the support team know what the issue is as they will help you out further with this.

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action".

S v
    Participant
    @s

Hi, I had emailed support (support@plrdatabase.net,info@plrdatabase.net) on Nov 25th & 30th. I had also submitted a ticket at that time, iirc, but did not get a response.

I have submitted the ticket again now. I hope it’s fixed soon.

S v
    Participant
    @s

@plrdatabasesupport @daniel-taylor @CDDiva – I’ve mailed support on Dec 9th, I haven’t had a response yet.

Can someone just set my new password please? I’ve been chasing on emails since Nov 25th, and in this forum since Dec 4th, and this is still getting passed around to different folks.

Support Team
    Keymaster
    @plrdatabasesupport

Hi @s

I’m sorry to hear this. We can see you have not replied back to any of our responses to your support tickets.

Having said that, I have just sent you a private message here. Can you please check your private message within your account here at PLR Database, as I will be able to help you out further?

Thanks in advance.

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Login issues- PLR Newbie’ is closed to new replies.