Home Forum Membership Support I’m new here

I’m new here

Bridget Phifer
    Participant

Hi I’m new here and I am just starting to look into the emails I’ve been sent. There was a Black Friday special package that I can’t seem to find anywhere. Is it still available? If so how do I get it?

Jonna Rivera
    Participant

Me too. I don’t know where i can find what i want cuz i didn’t see anything. Can you help me ? Thankyou.

Angela
    Participant

Hi Bridget,
    Welcome… if you received that offer in an email from Daniel, it is likely it was a special offer not available on this site. Sometimes he sends out dime sales, or other affiliate offers that have time limits.
    I am guessing that is what you saw.

Plan Your World In Color!

Learn Teach Share Knowledge!

Support Team
    Keymaster

Hi Bridget Phifer and Jonna Rivera,

It would be best to reply to any email you receive from Daniel, because he will personally reply back to those.

Having said that, if it was a Black Friday sale, I would say it might have already ended by now :(

Also, with any other offer Daniel sends out, they are normally only for a limited time as they’re nearly always during a launch period of an introductory offer.

I hope this helps.

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Barbara D
    Participant

HI I’M new and Lost,
    Could you send me to the video or help file that explains how I can use my product. Your products have a double edged sword. On one hand I can add it to paid memberships sites but on the other (NO) How does a member read this?
    It’s confusing that I receive something FREE but how do I begin to understand this:
    YES] Can be sold
    [YES] Can be used for personal use
    [YES] Can be packaged with other products
    [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
    [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
    [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
    [YES] Can be used to build a list
    [YES] Can print/publish offline
    [YES] Can be given away for free
    [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
    [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
    [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
    [NO] Can modify/change the main product
    [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover [NO] Can be added to free membership websites [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights

Angela
    Participant

Not sure what your problem is Barbara,
    it clearly says you can do anything with this product EXCEPT sell or pass on the PLR rights.
    If you want to sell this to another, you can, and you can pass MRR, RR, PU, and CU rights, but NOT Private Label Rights, meaning the only thing your customers can do, at the very most, is resell the package or product as is, with no modifications.

Barbara D
    Participant

Hi Angela,
    Clearly it says yes on one line and below a contradictory NO. It’s not simple to understand. I’m just afraid of not understand the terms and getting sued lol
    I have another download that says YES can be sold, and No cannot be sold. Is there a way to read the licences that I’m missing 🤔?
    Thanks 👌

Angela
    Participant

Barbara,
    I know it is hard to understand sometimes, it seems they are talking double talk, but they really are not.

In the case of the above, it does not contradict anywhere, if you read a couple more times, you will get it, it will dawn on you lol.

There is nothing in the above that is either repeated, or contradicted.

Daniel Taylor
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

I’m a bit late to this conversation, which it seems Angela has answered this question correctly, but I thought I’ll throw my 2 cents worth in.

The license you pointed out, this means you can sell it with “Resell Rights” but not pass on the private label license, as the PLR license is for you only.

I hope this helps.

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action".

Barbara D
    Participant

Thanks Daniel,
    My reply two weeks later :)

I get so confused trying to figure this stuff out, takes most of my time to read up. I’m thinking I’ll get back to it this week sometime. I’ll take a look at the licencing again.
    If i have another question, I’m hoping you can help me one more time.

Thanks a ton!
    Barbara

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.