Home Forum Membership Support Help Request

Help Request

Wendy Norris
    Participant

Not sure where to post this so, I thought I would start here.

There was an email sent over the weekend with a special offer. It was for the new motivation PLR. I followed the directions in the email to ensure that I received Daniel’s bonuses but they did not show up in my files. I have sent a couple of emails and filled out a contact form but I have not heard from anyone. Can someone help me please?

Thank you!

Wendy Norris

Angela
    Participant

They would be in your Warrior Plus account (if that was the platform) or if they were in another vendor website, chances are they are in the vendors account, usually off to the side.
    Daniel sends out several offers a month, sometimes a week, depending on what is available, so without knowing the offer, or the platdform it was sold from, I am afraid I can’t help you further.

Be patient, Daniel sometimes takes longer to answer because he is in a different time zone… if you followed the rules, he will make it right for you.

Plan Your World In Color!

Learn Teach Share Knowledge!

Renz Binas
    Participant

Am I allowed to monetize PLR/MRR in my Youtube videos?

Support Team
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy Norris,

I’m sorry to hear this. Did you get hold of Daniel and also eventually get the bonuses?

If not, can you please provide me the name of the product you purchased?

Also, in general, the bonuses will be located within your customer portal, which is, either WarriorPlus, Jvzoo, etc.

Once again, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you out with this.

Daniel

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Support Team
    Keymaster

Hi Renz Binas,

This will be fine to do. Please double-check the license, just in case it mentions you cannot do this.

I hope this helps.

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Rose Marie Raphael
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is Rose Marie Raphael. I’m new here.
    Could you please tell me is it possible to request a particular product? or
    Request a modification into a product?

Thanks for your time.
    Rose Marie.

Angela
    Participant

Hi Rose,
    As far as I know, there isn’t actually a thread dedicated to requests (there should be)
    You could place your request in the support forums, but I suggest if there is something specific you want or need Daniel to do, you should probably contact him directly (PM him)
    Hope that helps, and welcome to the site.

Plan Your World In Color!

Learn Teach Share Knowledge!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Help Request’ is closed to new replies.