Home Forum Membership Support help needed

help needed

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant

hi there,
    i will need an authorization letter to fulfill formality of an eCommerce site , so that i can sell plrdatabase products there. It should be like following…

I am owner at plrdatabase.net. Mr Abdussalam who has daraz.pk shop named ‘Genuine Digital Products’ is a lifetime member at our site plrdatabase.net. He is authorized to sell all products available on our site with resale rights. You can contact us through our site plrdatabase.net for confirmation of this authorization letter.

i need it in future not now, will it be available.

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant

i will be thankful

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant

it is their requirement for all digital product sellers to submit an authentication letter from company of which they are selling products of, they make sure by this, that i am doing a legitimate business, and i am not selling something that i am not allowed to sell. And that their customers get legitimate products.

Support Team
    Keymaster

Hi Abdussalam,

I completely understand what you mean. With all our products, you have the right to sell them. If anyone third-party company states they need any further requirements, you can send them to our support page to contact us.

Each product has a license, which has been subjected by the vendor (product creator). In most cases, this license is good enough. Once again, if a third-party company states they need any further requirements, you can send them to our support page to contact us.

I hope this helps.

We're here to help. You can also contact our support team here: https://www.plrdatabase.net/support

Abdussalam Chughtai
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.