April 30, 2022 at 1:21 AM #269162Te-Rah HendricksParticipant@king75Post count: 3
I have sent a message to support desk to cancel and request a refund over 72hrs ago, then I followed up with another message, still no response. I only downloaded 2 products, this is not what I thought it was, and I am trying to cancel and refund. Does support ever contact you back?April 30, 2022 at 10:08 PM #269172AngelaModerator@CDDivaPost count: 181
to cancel your subscription, pull down the menu under your profile badge at the top right, next to the DASHBOARD button. Scroll down to Payment History, and you can cancel from there.
Refunds are done from support. @daniel-taylor @plrdatabasesupport
Plan Your Life In Color!April 30, 2022 at 10:11 PM #269173Joey JayParticipant@joeyjayPost count: 16
I have sent a message to support desk to cancel and request a refund over 72hrs ago, then I followed up with another message, still no response. I only downloaded 2 products, this is not what I thought it was, and I am trying to cancel and refund. Does support ever contact you back?
Yes, they are usually pretty responsive, however, sometimes, tickets do get lost in the shuffle.
That, and remember that time zone differences have a lot to do with response times.
Hang in there. Daniel, or one of his support staff members, WILL get back to you, if they haven’t already by the time you see this response.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members will help you out.May 3, 2022 at 1:45 AM #269193Te-Rah HendricksParticipant@king75Post count: 3
Okay will do, thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.