Home › Forum › Membership Support › HTML sales page › Reply To: HTML sales page
If I may make a suggestion . . .
1. Create a directory either in the root of your domain (if your domain is mydomain.com, then create a directory called “products” inside the main (public_html) directory.
2. Within that folder (mydomain.com/products/), create a folder named “product-name” (of course replacing “product-name” with the actual name of the product).
3. Upload the HTML files of the sales page that came with the product. (Copy the HTML that is in the index.html file and use the editor I posted above to make changes as needed.)
4. Create a post, or page, within WordPress introducing the product and then create a link to that product page URL…
There are several other things you can do, but I would suggest trying this first. Let me know if you have any other questions.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members will help you out.