I know this post is now a few days old but I am not sure if you’ve heard back from anyone about this, and since there are no responses here, I figured I would post and see if I could help you out a little…
For starters, when using the links at the bottom of the site, STOP, LOL…
Those links are sort of misleading (tho I am certain that was not their intent, honestly).
The “New PLR” link leads to the main marketplace page, which is why you will see products with ALL SORTS of licenses.
The “Free PLR” link simply takes you to the “FREE PRODUCTS” page of the PLR database site, again, not very helpful and a little misleading, but yet again, I am certain this was not done to purposely mislead anyone.
The “Exclusive PLR” link is one which DOES lead you to a page on which 99.9% of the products listed are actually PLR. I would say 100% because I am sure that is more accurate, but because I didn’t check each and every link, I did not want to give you erroneous information either.
Now, the best way to find products with an actual PLR license is to click on the “Marketplace” button located on the top RIGHT side of every page of this site. Then, find and click on the “Product Licenses” button within the menu that appears. Scroll down on the new section which appears and you should see something like “Private Label Rights 10,212”. Click on the “Private Label Rights” button.
There you will find the majority, if not ALL, products which include actual PLR.
I hope this helps, but if you have any other question(s), feel free to post back.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members will help you out.