One of the tools I always use when checking files is a site called Virus Total. This site will run your file against 75 of the top virus checker engines including ones such as Norton, Kaspersky, Avast, BitDefender, TrendMicro, McAffee, AVG, etc…
If interested, you can visit their website at https://www.virustotal.com
Of course, I also scan files using my locally installed virus checkers. When it comes to the security and safety of my PCs, I can never be too careful, and from the sounds of it, I am sure you feel the same way.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members will help you out.