The first thing you’ll want to do at a bare minimum is to change up some of the content of the PLR product.
If it’s an ebook, change quite a bit of the text, add your own touches and flare to the content, If it’s a video, add an opener and closer, etc…
Once you’ve made some changes to the content of the product, I would strongly advise you to create new graphics for the product (eBook cover, sales page header/footer images, as well as the Buy Now button, etc.).
Then, upload the sales page, thank you page and the product file to your hosting account and start promoting your new product. Don’t forget to change the name of the product as well…
I realize that’s a real quick “How To”, but that pretty much is what you SHOULD do, however, you do not necessarily NEED to change anything, other than adding your name to the product and salespage as well as updating the buy now button, but, again, to get the most out of PLR, those are the bare minimums that I do suggest doing.
If you’re looking for a complete step by step walk through, there are many courses out there. If you’d like some links to some of the courses or additional video walkthroughs, send me a private message and I’d be happy to assist you further.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members who help you out.