Hello Jean, what exactly do you mean when you say “create a link for ease of sending”? There are several ways to allow others to access and/or download the files.
Here are just 2 of the ways:
(1) Embed the video file into an HTML page and upload all the corresponding files to your website. Send a link to the webpage to whoever you are giving access to and the recipient can then click on the link and be taken to the page to watch the video.
(2) Compress the files into a .zip file, upload the zip file to your website (or any of the many upload sites such as mediafire, zippyfiles, dropbox, etc) and then send the link to the file so that when clicked on, the recipient is taken to the download page where they can then download the zip file which contains your video.
Do either of those methods meet your needs?
If not, please advise and I can offer a few other methods if needed. If you need further information or clarification, let me know and I can explain further, just let me know either way.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members who help you out.