No, you are usually not allowed to edit RR or MRR products in any way.
Simply put, MRR (or master resale rights) usually enables you to not just resell the product, but sell resale rights as well. Anyone who purchases the product FROM YOU can also sell it to their own customers. A lot of times, MRR is passed along as well, so that the customers of your customer can also resell the product.
IMPORTANT: You have to read over the license terms carefully to see exactly what the MRR license entails.
Also, what I would suggest doing is this…
Sell the product with personal use rights, meaning that YOUR customer is simply purchasing the product for their own usage.
Then, sell “resale” rights as an upsell.
If you’re shopping cart system does not have upsell capabilities, such as if you’re using simple PayPal purchase buttons, you could then offer two different versions of the product…
1. Personal Usage Rights for say $7.00 and
2. Master Resale Rights (or MRR) for $17.00
Give the customer the option to purchase either license, depending on what they’d like to do with the product once they purchase it from you.
Another way would be to offer 3 different versions (with each selling at a higher price point of course)…
1. Personal Usage Rights (your customers can USE the product for themselves)
2. Resale Rights (your customers can sell Personal Usage Rights to their customers)
3. Master Resale Rights (your customers can sell Resale Rights to their customers)
Does this all make sense?
If I have confused you, or you need/want anything explained better, or in more detail, just let me know and I’d be happy to do so.
PLR Database is massive. It's easy to get overwhelmed and start feeling a bit lost.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed or feeling lost -- STOP PANICKING!
It's not that bad. Follow the steps below to make the most of your membership.
1. Slow down, maybe even STOP and take a breath (or two or twelve)
2. Click on the "Academy" button at the top of all pages. [ RECOMMENDED ]
3. Check out some of the articles and/or videos that you will find on that page.
4. Figure out exactly what type of items you're looking for or the niche your trying to conquer.
5. Use the "Search" bar (top left of all pages) to attempt to locate whatever you're looking for.
Still can't figure something out or find whatever it is that you're looking for?
1. Do NOT contact the support team.
2. Let them continue working on finding and adding new items to the database.
3. Instead, post your question on the forum and you'll find many members who help you out.